Laguna Community Foundation Executive Director Open Position.
The Laguna Community Foundation, a philanthropic nonprofit organization situated at the Pueblo of Laguna, is seeking an experienced, results-oriented Executive Director.
This position will develop and execute the organization’s vision and mission, providing leadership to the
organization, while assuring progress on overall strategic goals and fund development targets.
- Directs LCF in effectively achieving its strategic goals to fulfill the organization’s mission
and financial objectives, as defined by the LCF Board of Directors.
- Build LCF’s organizational capacity to achieve established goals and objectives.
- Grows assets and the visibility of effective philanthropy within the context of Laguna.
- Engages strategic partners and builds community awareness around LCF’s purpose/role
through a well-defined communications structure.
- Serves as the principal advisor to the Board of Directors and its various committees in
the discharge of their official duties.
- Aligns LCF’s organizational priorities with that of the Pueblo of Laguna.
- Acts as spokesperson and ambassador for LCF.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in business or PR/marketing
- 6 to 8+ years nonprofit organizational management experience required
- Fundraising and grant writing experience required
- Partnership development and donor cultivation experience required
- Asset development and capacity building knowledge required
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to recruit and supervise staff, volunteers and contract support
Demonstrated knowledge of performance measurement, program evaluation, and evidence-based decision making
- Laguna tribal member preference
Submit cover letter and résumé electronically to email@example.com. The position is open until filled.
Please submit any questions you would like addressed to the same email address with a phone number for immediate response.